Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank You!


I remember a place... a town... a house like a lot of houses... a yard like a lot of other yards... on a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is, after all these years, I sill look back... with wonder.
{kevin arnold, the wonder year's}


I probably had the best childhood ever. I remember playing for hours in the feild behind our house, exploring through the woods, and lots & lots of swimming. There's an innocence that I will never forget, that still lives inside of me as if I were still 5 years old. I will always remember my old neighborhood and the memories that were made there. As if they are locked in time and will go on living forever.

Life is a gift and as I continue to cherish every moment, I can't help but look around and notice all of the love that surrounds me. My friends, family, husband have all supported me beyond imaginable. Without this support, I would not be the person that I am today. Because of them, my heart is bursting with compassion and love and I want to pay it forward and share this with the world!

Thank you so much for all of the kind words and comfort that have been sent to Mitchell and I as we prepare for this transplant. After one more round of testing, I will prepare for surgery and continue to smile as I think about the tremendous ammount of love that has been shown to our families in this past week. This love is my inspiration, and your friendship gives my life meaning and purpose.

Thank You!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your love you have for the world never ceases to amaze me. You are a beautiful and amazing person. Somehow, the spaces in my heart that are not of love, I think you somehow can fill. And somehow as you make this world a better place, I like to think that I can be a part of that too. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you - and you are so much a part of it... you have always been an encouragment and a source of strength. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...