Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sleeping outside.

Today when I opened my inbox, I discovered some very exciting news... I'm officially going camping over Labor Day Weekend {so excited for another adventure with Denise!}

I am so excited to sleep outside, under the stars. To crawl into my tent, stuffed with comfy blankets and pillows. To tell ghost stories by the fire. To wake up early and explore nature. To dip my feet in the river and watch the waterfalls. To get entirely too dirty. And most of all, to connect even deeper with close friends.

And this is the place where all of that's going to happen! What are you doing for Labor Day Weekend?



p.s. -- I just realized that I have 50 followers! That's pretty awesome... xo

5 comments:

  1. I am super jealous, lady.....but glad for you -- share with pictures! :) Also, I'm diggin' the new layout! Not sure what I will be doing this Labor day weekend...but what ever it may be. It better be fun. I'll also make an effort to lay out at night and gaze at the stars. Love doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't waitt to camp! And scare Sean of course....

    Jealous of your 50 followers - but happy for you at the same time! I don't even want to tell you how many I have. Sobs... you'd laugh!

    And dig your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting. I get to go camping right after Labor Day weekend. So I'm really excited too. I haven't been camping in way too long. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! I want to go camping!! I LOVE ghost stories so much! I have so many ghost story books.. and ghost stories of my own! I need to go camping now!

    I would LOVE to share about my plugs.. but.. my parents don't know I have gauged my ears... and I'm a little nervous to post about it because my family reads my blog.. and I father just might disown me.. haha! He is a goldsmith and makes jewelry, he would probably be devastated if he knew I "ruined" my ears.. BUT I would love to talk to you about it! You can email me at Talk2thetrees@gmail.com
    Please do email me! You seem like such a cool person!
    xoxo
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO. FUN!! have an amazing time. i have no idea what i'm doing, yet... but whatever it is, i hope it's relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...