Friday, October 08, 2010

have a relaxing weekend!

I don't know about you, but the month of October is so busy that I get exhausted just looking at my calendar. Next weekend I'm planning to check a few fun things off of my "fall to do list"... so this weekend I plan on relaxing with these two cuties.....


The husband's going to the mountains to visit with some friends from college, but I've become such a homebody and I miss lounging around our loft. Is it bad that I'm actually looking forward to cleaning this weekend?


4 comments:

  1. October is my mad month too at the moment. I am doing college and work with no days off and have DEMANDED a day off from work per week or I am going to have a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

    Happy days! Haha.
    I'm loving the weather though. Although I'm starting to get my winter belly from all the warm food.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the wallpaper on your blog....and the CUTE doggies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i can't wait to clean this weekend, either!! it is much needed and i know i'll feel SO much better when it's all done!

    have a wonderful weekend, sweet pea. <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe looking forward to cleaning...ugh. BUt I do understand...sometimes I'm in those moods too.
    HOpe you had a really relaxing weekend :o)

    Those doggies are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...