Thursday, November 18, 2010

i'm in the mood to do something c r a z y . . .

Do you ever get really bored with your hair? To be honest, this happens to me a. lot. Especially since I accidentally died it black and ever since then I haven't been able to get the color to budge on my own.

So. I made a hair appointment yesterday for next Wednesday! I am beyond excited - it's amazing how something so small as adding a little color to your hair can brighten up your mood and make you feel so much better about yourself.

As for me, what I look forward to most is that shocking feeling you get each time you look in the mirror. I always try to choose a color or style that is totally different. Granted, you only stay shocked for a day or two, but I just love being surprised when I get a glimpse of my new hair! Pics to come!

[i also want a new piercing and/or tattoo... but one thing at a time i guess!!]
. . .

In other news, I am so ready for a vacation! Thank goodness next weekend is Thanksgiving -

For the record, this picture was found at weheartit - I would totally freak out if my food was this close together on my plate! No thank you, I refuse to let juice from my turkey or veggies run onto my roll! Are you this anal about your food touching??!!

I have been working out like crazy this week and following this diet/work out plan. . . I've already lost 3 pounds since Monday! Fingers crossed I don't cancel out my hard work by eating everything in sight next Thursday :)

Speaking of eating everything in sight, check out this blog on a yummy recipe for potted pumpkin pies.
What's your favorite holiday food?
Mines a tie between Pumpkin Pie and Sweet Potato Casserole. My mom makes the best sweet potato casserole. Like, ever. Swear. To. God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having this bored hair thing right now. I'm resisting the urge to cut it all off, which is what I always do, or die it black- which I've done 100 times and doesn't look that good on me. It doesn't help that I really want to be Alison Mosshart and I am seriously considering her rock n roll haircut. Will I do it? We'll see.

    Good luck on the diet pla, I've been doing the Paleo Diet and it's working out okay (I finally budged backwards after being stuck for a year) That's what New Years is for, right?

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...