Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Me, Myself & I

Today I am feeling like doing anything other than work. Bleh. I copied this little survey from my friend's tumblr account and it entertained me for about 10 minutes, which is really all I can ask for right now in an office without windows!


LAYER ONE: On the Outside

Full Name: Kara Diane Workman Hooker
Birthday: June 25, 1986
Single or Taken?: Taken
School: Graduated from Bridgewater College in 2008... hoping to attend VCU for my Master's next fall :)
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty


LAYER TWO: On the Inside

Your Fears: Not living every moment of my life to the fullest, condensation [ugh... don't ask]
Goal(s): To get my Master's in Social Work, own a house, start a savings accout, travel....
Regrets: If it weren't for my mistakes, I wouldn't be where I am today... no regrets!


LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: ''5 more minutesssssss!"
Yesterday: Woke up, walked to work, got a ton of paperwork done, watched movies w/ husband
Today: Woke up, walked to work, visited some clients, voted, splurged on fast food [!!!]
Tomorrow: Eat. Sleep. Repeat.


LAYER FOUR: You’re picking
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Mcdonald’s or Burger King: BK... once in a blue moon....
Single or Group dates: Single, since we spend a lot of time w/ a group :)
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton... but never out of a can!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Depends...


LAYER FIVE: Do You…

Do Drugs: I smoke and I drink, so maybe.
Think you’ve been in love: Yes.
Want to get married: I am :)
Believe in yourself: Yes, most of the time.


LAYER SIX: In the Past Month, Have You…

Gone to the mall: No. I prefer online shopping.
Eaten Sushi: Yes.
Gone skating: No.
Dyed your hair: Yes - Saturday :)
Done something exciting?: I like to keep things interesting...


LAYER SEVEN: Have You Ever?

Hid something from someone?: Yes.
Stolen anything: Yes.


LAYER EIGHT: Getting Old

Age you’re hoping to be married: I got married at age 22.
Age you’re hoping to have children: Soon.... hopefully 2-3 years down the road :)
Want to travel to: I want to go back to London and Amsterdam, and hope someday I make it to India.


LAYER NINE: Perfect Mate

Best Eye Color: Doesn't Matter.
Best Hair Color: Doesn't Matter.
Short or Long Hair: Long. With a thick beard.

LAYER TEN: What were you doing?

5 MINUTES AGO: Paperwork.
1 HOUR AGO: Voting :)
1 YEAR AGO: Working at this same desk... amazing how time flys!


LAYER ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence

I Love: My husband, My pets, My friends, Humanity.
I Feel: Cold, Sleepy, & Unmotivated.
I Hate: Living without a fenced in backyard...
I Hide: Candy in my desk drawer...
I Miss: College life - especially midday naps & being surrounded by mountains.
I Need: To stop procrastinating at work..................

Your Turn! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to a sushi restaurant for the first time next month! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I liked your survey! (and your blog) So I did my own and posted. Check it out- http://kate-dukkha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...