Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's Good?

Sometimes life gets so busy, that you forget about how many great things you have going for you! For example:

Last weekend I went to Charlottesville to visit Denise and Stuart -- I had such an amazing time soaking in the mountain scenery, eating way too much of Denise's delicious home cooked meals, and antiquing! We stayed up until almost 3am having one of those amazing drunken heart to hearts we all know and love, and I was so sad when it was time for me to leave! I wish I could spend all of my weekends with these two... trying to convince Sean to move ;)

I sure do love this lady!

In other news, a friend pointed out this amazing website today... you must check it out! I've had just about enough of the media making celebrities look perfect and thinking that I'm not good enough because I don't look a certain way. Feel the same? Well, this website allows you to brows pictures of REAL WOMEN... all shapes and sizes! It's great to look through pics and see how people look without being airbrushed, and it's a great reminder that beauty has no limits.

Also, I'm back on Twitter! Follow me, please :)





2 comments:

  1. Loved staying up past our usual bed times and talking about life! I love good conversation! I will stay up late talking to you ANYTIME! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to check out that website. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...