Monday, March 22, 2010

No Jackets!

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! {Mark Twain}

This weekend felt like a vacation. I had forgotten just how much I missed the spring, until I woke up Saturday morning and felt that feeling you get only once you realize that winter is over and the sunshine is finally here to stay. We walked to the river and I wore flip flops. The air smelled like cook outs. Birds were chirping. Ahhh... heavenly! It was so nice to leave my jacket at home this morning. Even with the light rain, everything looks magical in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...