Monday, March 08, 2010

Sleepy Monday.

{i wish i was here.}


{this works, too!}

This weekend was amazing. I honestly didn't realize just how emotional I would be at the last Copeland show Thursday night... but I needed a good cry and it felt good rocking out like I was the only other person in the room!

I am absolutley in love with Alexandria, Va... the place is gorgeous and the weather was perfect! DC was awesome, as usual. I am still plotting ways to convince Sean to move here!

It was so good to see my pups this morning... I have missed their cuddles. It was really really really hard for me to get out of bed for work... we didn't get home until around 11 o'clock and I still wasn't ready to leave knowing my puppies were still snuggled up in our warm bed.

We leave for NC on Wednesday and so it looks like another road trip for me and the hubster. I have a lot of work to catch up on in the meantime.

I miss you, bed.



"Drove from Paris to the Amsterdam Hilton / Talking in our bed for a week / The news people said / 'Hey, what you doin' in bed?'/ I said, 'We're only tryin' to get us some peace!'" {John Lennon}





May sleep envelop you as a bed sheet floating gently down, tickling your skin and removing every worry. Reminding you to consider only this moment. {Jeb Dickerson}


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...