Thursday, May 13, 2010

beach babes -

There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoebox of photographs
With sepiatone loving
Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together
{Jack Johnson}

Tomorrow I'm going to rush through work and then I'm headed to the beach. I can't tell you how excited I am to feel the salt in my hair and the hot sand burning my feet as I rush to lay out my blanket. I want to nap in the morning while I listen to the waves rushing in and out. Gossiping with my best friends and dreaming that this weekend will never end.

I need the beach. I am drawn to water as if it's my beginning. My alpha and my omega. My inspiration and sense of freedom and belonging that pulls me out of reality and allows me to live in my imaginary world, uninterrupted.

I even bought a new bathing suit.

This weekend will be magical and it will be hard to focus tomorrow until 5 o'clock... maybe I'll sneak out early. I've just got to get to the beach...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i've lived near the beach my whole life, and the ocean gives me a feeling i can never quite describe. peace, tranquility, inspiration... mmmm. i leave with such a full heart and calm soul. have a beautiful time, dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember when getting a new bathing suit was fun...cherish these times love

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...