Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i heart burritos!


Anyone living in Richmond knows exactly what Banditos is... it's practically the best place to get a burrito for miles! After the day that I had yesterday, I really wasn't in the mood to go out... but I am so glad that I did. We met my parents, Sean's parents, my grandmother, my godparents and Mitchell for dinner -- it was so relaxing to just joke around talk for hours and hours {yes... we were there forever!}. Isn't it funny how a bad day can turn around in almost an instant? Check out the menu, I got the "Blue Moon Burrito".... it was the size of a small child!

I wanted to give a little update on my diet, since I haven't really talked much about it. I am usually the person "chain-drinking" coca-colas like it's my job, and everyone knows I rarely pass up a Happy Hour! Well, I haven't had any alcohol or soda for almost 3 weeks!!! Do you know how hard that has been?!?! I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week, and although it's frustrating because I can't really tell yet... I know that it's going to pay off eventually. It's funny, but even though it hasn't even been an entire month I feel so much better since I've been trading in my favorite drinks for water. Maybe this is something that I will stick to for a while............!

What are some of your favorite resteraunts?

1 comment:

  1. Way to be healthy! Banditos is in walking distance to our new apartment. And i am actually thinking of looking at a part time job there!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...