Thursday, September 16, 2010

Date Night!

I know, I know... married couples are supposed to set aside one day of the week for a "date night." I'll be honest... Sean & I don't do this. We go out during the week, but it's always with our group of friends. I love my groups of friends, but it was really fun hanging out together by ourselves {it also helps that he payed!}. It was also a really great night because I ate wings for the very first time in my entire life!!!


I had so much fun looking at all the flavors and choosing which ones we wanted! We tried Spicy Garlic, Medium, Teriyaki, and Honey BBQ. The obvious favorites were the Spicy Garlic & Medium {those were the ones we were fighting over, anyway!} but final verdict? Too messy for my taste, and way too much sauce.

I'm pretty sure I looked like a freak last night. Desperate to keep my hands clean, I was constantly licking my fingers and wiping them on a growing pile of dirty napkins - using ice cubes as a make-shift sink. Oh, and I was also "cleaning off" the wings with too much sauce by wiping them down with a napkin. Pretty sure there were more than several evil stares. But, nevertheless we had so much fun - looks like there will be many more date nights in the future!


2 comments:

  1. mmm....i love date nights. if i don't get my tuesday date night, i get grouchy.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, now i'm hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...