Wednesday, January 19, 2011

why it's important to have girlfriends...................

All of us together this weekend....
I've been through a lot with these amazing girls!

 ''B9'' - 4 of the original 6 roommates...
pretty lady on the left just got engaged!


There is something so energizing about surrounding yourself with intelligent, funny and beautiful {inside and out} women. I'm used to hanging out with mostly guys {not to mention living with one} and I often miss the estrogen! I love love love my husband, but every once in a while I just need a girls night. I'm sure you can relate.

I'm so very lucky to have these girls in my life. We've been through it all. And I am so thankful that we can come together, after not having seen some of them in almost a year, and things are exactly the same as when we left each other the last time. That's how you know you have good friends.

It was a weekend of deep belly laughs, secrets, inside jokes and all around ridiculousness! Just what I needed in order to get back to my center and focus on what lies ahead --

1 comment:

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...