Friday, February 04, 2011

Dear Winter.

Dear Winter,

We had some really good times. I especially loved the white Christmas you gave us, and my first cup of hot cocoa of the season. I'm really trying to live in the present and not wish you away, but I think I really miss running through the grass in my bare feet, and swimming at the river on weekends. Also, my sun dresses are looking very lonely in my closet, and I'm pretty sure they are ready to come out and play.

Don't take it personally, but could you let Spring take over now? I love you, but only in small doses.



Love, Kara

2 comments:

  1. Um...yes. Perfect letter because I feel the EXACT same way! Come on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so agree! spring cannot come soon enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...