This weekend was probably the best one that I've had for as long as I can remember. And the best part, was it was 3 days long... and every single day was equally as amazing!
The best parts of my weekend:
- Meeting new friends that I have a million things in common with :)
- Watching Hangover 2 and laughing until I cried
- Grilling out and drinking obnoxious amounts of ice cold beer
- Puppy play dates with Toby, Pete & Samson
- Buying this adorable top at Ruche (so many cute things to choose from!)
And my very favorite part...
Deciding that 9 to 5 jobs aren't for me -officially- and starting to look at hair & make up schools! (more on this later)
What did you do this weekend?