Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Best Weekend Ever :)

This weekend was probably the best one that I've had for as long as I can remember. And the best part, was it was 3 days long... and every single day was equally as amazing!

The best parts of my weekend:
  • Meeting new friends that I have a million things in common with :)
  • Watching Hangover 2 and laughing until I cried
  • Laying out by the pool with Sarah and Brittany (then having a lunch date here - so good!)
  • Grilling out and drinking obnoxious amounts of ice cold beer
  • Puppy play dates with Toby, Pete & Samson
  • Buying this adorable top at Ruche (so many cute things to choose from!)
And my very favorite part...

Deciding that 9 to 5 jobs aren't for me -officially- and starting to look at hair & make up schools! (more on this later)

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...