Wednesday, May 25, 2011

new hair :)


Yesterday I left work early and tried a new salon -- Bombshell -- and let me tell you, they did not disappoint! I wish I had a before picture, because you would be amazed at the difference... I'm going to start calling Carol ''Hair Goddess'' from now on, because she r e a l l y knows what she's doing! Before I came in, my hair was a two-toned mess and my roots and greys were downright embarrassing. I picked the color and it came out exactly like I wanted.... something that other stylists have failed to do in the past (hence trying a new place).

If you're in the Richmond area, I definitely recommend this place. It's affordable and the service is excellent; I felt like I was hanging out with a bunch of old friends! And when you walk in, it doesn't really feel like a salon... it feels more like a dressing room with big sofa's and chairs and vanity mirrors (did I mention it's a 50's pin up girl theme?!), I was in heaven! Everyone was really down to Earth, and I felt really comfortable and at home... I'll definitely be back!

P.S. - Why is it that every time I get my hair done, I want to become a stylist myself? The work environment is totally different than an office setting, and it seems like so much fun!

2 comments:

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...