Monday, August 01, 2011

a day at the beach!


Saturday, me and this girl packed up my car and drove to Virginia Beach for the day. This is the one and only picture that I snapped, because we were having entirely too much fun drinking margaritas and other mixed drinks while hanging out in the water and getting some much needed sun. I can't believe this was the first time I've been to the beach all summer, we really are so so lucky to be only an hour and a half away!

It's so nice to get away every now and then, and who doesn't love a girl's only trip!

I'm so happy that today's August 1st. This summer has been entirely too hot, and I'm more than ready to welcome my favorite season of all : Fall! I can't wait for crunchy leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, cardigans, and all things Halloween!

Tomorrow is me and Sean's 3 year wedding anniversary, and the following week I'm going to Charlottesville to hang out with Denise & see her new h o u s e! This means that I have two 4 day weeks back to back, and that makes me rrreeeaalllllyyy happy :)

How will you wrap up the summer this year?


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Have an awesome time =)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...