Thursday, October 27, 2011

your ladder to the stars.

And you have your choices
And these are what make man great
His ladder to the stars.
{mumford & sons; timeshel}


I get inspired easily. By music. By nature. By a homeless man on a nearby block. By love. By the warmest venti cup of white chocolate mocha. By grass, trees, moving water, conversation, foreign film, old photographs, art of any kind...

I feel it deep inside my gut, and I obsess over it until I can find a way to share it. Because inspiration should be shared; we have a desperate need to feel inspired.

And there are so many things to bring about passion, so many choices that we can make. I practice living in the moment, but I want to incorporate my intuition. Following my gut feeling; following what inspires me. And not being so afraid of failure, because if you don't try... you fail by default.


2 comments:

  1. cute blog! glad i stumbled upon it. xx
    kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kristin... Thanks! Glad you stumbled upon it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...