Monday, April 16, 2012

falling in love with myself.


There are some things you need to know about me. I am extremely passionate about life and I am a lover. When I fall in love, I fall hard and sometimes that means that I get hurt but in the end everything about life is a learning experience and I don't mind being a student of The Universe.

I tend to see the good in everyone and it's hard for me to fathom cruelty - so there are times when I need to take a step back from society and soak in a bubble bath or spend a weekend in the woods just to get away from the negativity. I try my hardest not to let evil take over my soul, and not to let it change my heart.

I am sensitive and have a tender heart. From books to movies to people on the street that I hardly know, I hurt when I see others hurt. I even hurt for those doing the hurting. I enjoy this connection that I have with those around me. I like to feel every emotion, even the painful ones. It's important to always remember that everything in The Universe is connected, and that we have more in common with one another than we may realize. Treat others the way you want to be treated, and you will never be alone.

I talk to trees. I dance with the wind. I soak in the sunshine and the river and the flowers and the clouds. I talk to plants and animals and I never, ever forget the gift of life and living in the moment.

But most importantly, I love myself. And the reality is that nobody can change that, no matter how much they try to hurt me or use me. And knowing that is the best part.

3 comments:

  1. You are so right on this one! Loving yourself is the key to finding that special person to love. You can't have one without the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose to love myself , the best decision I ever made was to forgive myself for all my mistake . I give myself a second chance . beautiful article

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...