Tuesday, March 09, 2010

in love with spring!

{i want sean to buy me this kitten!}

It honestly feels and looks amazing outside this morning. I felt so connected to nature the instant I stepped outside and looked up at the sun rising. I must admit, I loved the snow but I am looking forward to the warm weather that appears to be sticking around for a while!

top ten things i love about spring.

1. napping outside on a blanket in the grass
2. warm breezes
3. dipping my toes in the river & enjoying it's comfort
4. the smell of flowers blooming
5. waking up to birds chirping
6. longer days
7. getting out of the gym & running outside
8. sunshine
9. flip flops & pedicures
10. feeling life a little slower.


I can't wait until Spring is here for good... only a few more weeks :)


I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth? {Edward Giobbi}

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...