Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Positively Happy :)

Joel: I can't remember anything without you.
Clementine: That's sweet, but try.
{eternal sunshine of a spotless mind}

I'm in a really corney mood today... and I think it's because I am so happy that my work week is ending on a Tuesday and tomorrow I will be in sunny North Carolina for almost a whole week! I am excited to sleep in a hotel and pretend like Sean & I are on an extravagant vacation {we're going for his work conference - at least the rooms paid for!}. I'm also looking forward to spending the day relaxing and getting some serious exercise in before my transplant surgery next month.... if you didn't already know, I'm a match and Mitchell will get a new chance at a "normal" life very, very soon!!!

I am so thankful that I have had such an incredible ammount of support during this time in my life. I want to be extra healthy before surgery so that things run smoothly. I still can't believe that next month one of my organs will belong to some one else, crazy...

I am certain that this week will be just what I needed: some quality time with myself while Sean is at meetings, and of course some time away from our normal responsibilities to enjoy eachother in a different environment.

life is beautiful right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...