Friday, June 11, 2010

Escape.


It's kind of been an emotional couple of days. One of those weeks when it's hard to keep smiling, but you do it anyway because you know that tomorrow's another day and things won't be like this forever. I think everyone is allowed a day or two every once in a while to feel discontent, and this was my week.

But I hold my head high and put one foot in front of the other. Because today is Friday. and it's kind of impossible to be sad on a friday. And yesterday I had a pretty awesome dance party with one of my best friends. I am pretty lucky. Nothing cheers me up like a good dance party.

This time tomorrow I will be soaking in the sunshine.... so life is still good and everything is always ok in the end.

Have a lovely weekend, and keep your chin up!



2 comments:

  1. i hope you have a lovely weekend. sorry youve had a rough cople days. i hate those!!!
    on a happy note, i got your comment on my blog about wanting to join the pen pal group?? if you still do, email me at kellz0505@gmail.com I would loooove to give you more info so you can!
    cant wait to hear from you!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sweet*tay,

    the gloom will soon pass, it always does. you deserve all of sunshine and sparkles in the world and i hope that's just what this weekend brings to you. have too many dance parties and watch too much reality tv. khole & kourt comes on sunday night. i hope it leaves you feeling refreshed. sending love & the happiest of vibes your direction. xo

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...