Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This Weekend.

I just found out a few days ago that Sean & I will be spending most of our weekend here.


Gorgeous, huh? I am so excited that this place is on the water... and looks so amazing! Sean is going for a buisness trip and at first I wasn't expecting to go, but then decided that I couldn't pass this up. I am looking forward to spending time with my husband, because honestly things have been so crazy lately and there hasn't been a lot of time for us. We have totally different opinions of what a fun day looks like, so sometimes we get lost in what we are interested in and before we know it... have two entirely separate days planned out. This looks like the perfect remedy - the best of both our worlds rolled into one. I am so lucky and thankful that Sean is able to take me with him... and can't wait to get away from the usual weekend routine and spend it some place entirely different with my husband! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, how beautiful! i hope you have a gorgeous time, lovey. :) soak it all up and enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...