Wednesday, September 22, 2010

to do list: fall style.


Technically, my calendar says that fall officially starts tomorrow...

...however, everyones posts about the start of the season are making it too hard to wait an extra 24 hours.

Here is my to do list for my absolute FAVORITE season ever, Fall:

1. Go Apple Picking here with her

2. Meet some local ghosts & goblins here

3. Drink plenty of this

4. Stock up on at LEAST 10 pumpkins here

5. Dress up for Halloween in this, this and this

6. Dress up my doggies in this and this 

7. Warm up in this

8. Get spooked out of my mind here

9. Snuggle, Snuggle, Snuggle with a cozy blanket, my sexy husband, and this

10. Feel the leaves crunch under my feet while wearing these 

Best season ever!!!

What will you do to celebrate fall?




7 comments:

  1. oh, this post made me kind of very excited.
    i used to hate fall, but it was last year i think when the flip switched and i swung completely the other way.
    i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'm loving #1. :) I can't wait for our ladies FALL weekend!

    This post made me want to be swinging in a hammock, watching the leaves change and spiral to the ground, basking in the warm sunshine but loving the cool breeze.

    At least it's the middle of the week! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! My official fall day starts tomorrow too! So, you're not the only one...but I agree that I will be celebrating today too, since a whole 24 hours is quite long!

    I love going to the pumpkin patch and making cider! Oh, I just can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. Just letting you know that I linked your list on my post today because I think your list is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee! I can't wait for the crunchy leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this is the THIRD freaking comment that I've written you today(because you're so awesome!)...haha, but I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award! The post is scheduled for tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and loving it =)

    www.withlovefromhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...