Monday, October 18, 2010

i heart charlottesville

I had the best weekend e.v.e.r.
{it's official. i want to move.}





{does anyone out there know what this warehouse is used for? such an awesome space!!!}




Denise & Stuart {& Jimmy},

Thank you for one of the best weekends that I've had in a long time! It felt like we were in college again and I enjoyed forgetting my responsibilities for a while. I also enjoyed our midnight adventure to the grave yard and warehouse. And taking pictures of orbs. And ordering the nastiest shots at the bar.

p.s. - Come to Richmond soon and I promise more adventures, lots of laughing, and endless ammounts of fun!

Love,

Kara

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for coming to visit us!!!! We shall come & visit you soon in RVA! :) I miss you alllllready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seriously does look like the best weekend ever. I'm jealous of the apples because I wish there was an apple orchard in Birmingham! Glad you're enjoying the season! :)

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...