Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Richmond's Quake!

Today was big news for our little city: we had an earthquake! I've never experienced one before, and I must admit I was pretty confused when my desk, file cabinets, and bookshelf started shaking. Looking back, it's pretty hilarious how panicked we all were. I kid you not, some one was talking about a volcano when we were evacuating our building. In all seriousness, I'm glad nobody was hurt :)

Sad face... my brand new curtains fell (and I can't get them to stay in place anymore!) and smashed my iphone/radio holder. Tragic. I guess it could be much worse.

I'm celebrating tonight with some wine + cheese. Yes, please :)

Oh, and this has been stuck in my head ALL DAY:


Could you feel the earthquake where you were at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...