Monday, December 19, 2011

My weekend in pictures: holiday edition

At the risk of sounding like a total scrouge, I will confess that Christmas isn't exactly my thing. I don't even have a Christmas tree this year, however I did manage to send out Christmas cards and my friends have done a pretty good job of trying to get me into the spirit.

This weekend was full of holiday parties: my best friends work party at a local brewery, a tacky Christmas sweater party, a gift exchange/brunch with some of my favorite girlfriends, and a 'fabulous' party at my friend Micheal's gallery. My body is seriously paying for the endless consumption of wine I indulged in over the weekend, and water has never tasted so gooooood.

[01] eating dinner on my counter top, because i sold my kitchen table and bar stools without really thinking that whole thing through. [02] i spent the whole day in bed Saturday with this handsome guy. [03] my tacky sweater... i like it because Santa's black. [04] all of the pretty gifts at our Christmas brunch. [05] a glass blowing demonstration at Micheal's party last night -- I got the be the volunteer and even got to help blow the glass! [06] at Michael's with some of my favorite neighbors!

Are you in the holiday spirit yet? I can't believe Christmas is Sunday -- are you kidding me?

2 comments:

  1. Pete is such a cute little fluff ball! Him and Toby need a play date soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has never been my thing. Good thing i live with Mr. Christmas or you wouldn't be able to tell there was a holiday right now.

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind! always!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...